Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by kwalker1158@gmail.com

• Sail Date: Jun 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony

Awesome ship with great entertainment for shows. Delicious food in American Icon dining room where we ate. Our server Imade was very careful about my gluten free NEEDS. He was so attentive to everything. Our room was good with balcony overlooking the Central Park. I have to say IF I get another balcony it will be facing the ocean. I missed seeing sunrises and sunsets. The room seemed smaller. We had a hard time finding space other than on the couch to put our empty suitcases. We had two large suitcases and there were only two of us. I miss having a lido deck as the fun entertainment (sexy man contests, scavenger hunt, ice carvings ) and things like that were not available on pool deck probably because there were so many people by the many pools. The pools are PACKED. All in all the ship as a whole did not seem crowed except at the pool. There is plenty of space onboard for people to be. I think on smaller ships there seems to be more music of more variety in different spaces. The promenade deck is full of shops and eateries and that seems to be where people congregate. The Boardwalk was a cool space with the carousel. The shows were ALL great. Our excursions to Jamaica and Cozumel were great. We went on a river raft cruise on the Martha Brae river. Peaceful and beautiful. Highly recommend. We went on a Myan Ruin and chocolate tasting excursion. The guide Angel was AWESOME. The excursion was good but be prepared with bug spray for mosquitoes. Brutal at the Myan ruins. We just stayed on the beach in Haiti. It is nice but water is VERY rocky. All in all fabulous cruise on this huge ship. I still will go on smaller ships they all in my opinion have pros and cons.11631

kwalker1158@gmail.com's Full Rating Summary

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 1I 11631

The room seemed smaller. We had a hard time finding space other than to put our two large suitcases on the couch. The server Phillip in our room was awesome. We enjoyed the view but next balcony will be ocean view if I get a balcony.

Bamboo Rafting

Beautiful, relaxing and nice people at the excursion.

View All 30 Bamboo Rafting Reviews
Mayan Ruins

Angel the guide was GREAT excursion as well.

View All 425 Mayan Ruins Reviews