3. Celebrity Reflection
We loved this cruise. Each port was unique and the schedule allowed adequate time to explore. Having 2 sea days allowed us to be ready for them. The Guest Relations staff (especially Raphael and Vedrana) were fantastic in helping learn how to recover my cell phone in the Rome airport at the beginning of our cruise. Someone that works at FCO found it and turned it into Lost and Found. My business card was in a holder on the back. They tracked me down through one of my Facebook friends. The Staff helped me verify that FCO Lost and Found really did have it and how to go about retrieving it. Wow! Romeo, our room attendant, always made sure our stateroom was in great order and spotless. Allan, our Sommelier, always suggested the proper wine for our food. We did the Classic Beverage package as one of our perks and it was well worth it. Our other perk we picked was the WiFi. A great value but sometimes it was slow. (Guess there were a lot of people on it at that time.) Cafe al Bacio is our favorite place to hang out. Love their coffees and teas plus tasty pastries. Yum!!! We did Concierge level. The bonus is the expanded Breakfast Room Service (use the card left in your room.) They bring snacks in the afternoon but since we are Elite and go to the Captain Club event each night, it is unnecessary. We love Celebrity (our 8th cruise with them) and plan on more..

Wonderful itinerary

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by PTC Babe

We love Celebrity (our 8th cruise with them) and plan on more..
PTC Babe’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C3 1095
Great location between the two banks of elevators. Like having the sitting area next to the veranda. So glad they have a night light in the bathrooms now.
Only two electrical outlets by the desk. We brought a multi-plug outlet in our carry on that also 3 electrical plugs and 2 USB outlets. Perfect!
Sky Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins