3. Ruby Princess
The first time I sailed with princess was from Vancouver. And I had best time . So I decided to sail with princess cruise again, this time I didn’t not enjoying . Our cabin is so dirty. The washroom curtain has horrible smell.and the towelette has dirty stains. And the smell of the washroom made me vomit couple times. Finally we tell our room servicemen to change our curtain . Then the food . Same food everyday in the buffet restaurant. Food temperature was not well controlled. Grown grill tasteless food. Just go to main dining room . Staffs some of them are nice. Most of them are obnoxious rude but with fake smiles on the face. Over all I was disappointed. But I still remember this first I sailed with princess to Alaska and I still cherished them. And it lack of entertainment and activities. Most of the activities are clothes or fake jewelry on sale. In the future I might try princess again but I will never take ruby princess again.

It was not a good experience.

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Cindy Y

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview
Cindy Y’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OE E631
Nice space dirty washroom.no disgusting washroom.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins