3. Regal Princess
Amazing immaculate ship, mind-blowing destinations and attentive staff make this cruise a winner. I recommend this cruise. Each port is an amazing experience! The food options ar top rate! It is easy to see why this cruise line is tops in its category. We found a waiter that was particularly attentive and it made all the difference in the world with our dininng habits. The is also a laundry room if needed. However, they make no qualms about letting you know that they are out to get your money. Watch out for the expensive internet fees, hard beds, and wait times if you purchase outside excursions. Ther were some intersting moments with the staff—— a wait manager who threw a tantrum at a hostess in front of us and a bartender who told me to get my own water. These incidents were negligible, everyone has a bad day, but I rally resented being forced to disembark later than those who had bought Princess offshore excursions.

An Honest Review — The Amazing, The Surprising, and The Ugly Side of Princess

kimoa’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA 415
Balcony is a game changer! Spend extra and get one. The beds are too hard though.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins