3. Oasis of the Seas
Ports of call were great. The Jeep tour at Punta Sur Eco Beach was awesome! Pedro and Xio were amazing tour guides. Great price for what we got on this tour. Most shows we were unable to get tickets for which was terrible. Too many restaurants that you have to pay extra. Need more eating choices that are included in the price of cruise Rooms were big with balconies overlooking Boardwalk. We could sit on balcony and watch movies or the dive show. Our room attendant Bernadette was spectacular Did my time dining this cruise. It was ok. I think I prefer a set time. My Time Dining you get different waiters so didn’t get one who got to know us or our preferences. Loved that there were 5 pools, but they need a water slide too. All in all I think I prefer the mid-size ships. I would go on Oasis again tho

Oasis of the Seas

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Ljwareagle5

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony

Most shows we were unable to get tickets for which was terrible.

Our room attendant Bernadette was spectacular

Loved that there were 5 pools, but they need a water slide too.

All in all I think I prefer the mid-size ships. I would go on Oasis again tho