3. Enchantment of the Seas
We wanted a short cruise for my mom and brother. They were first time cruisers. They loved it and the staff was excellent. The dining room experience was very good and all the food was well prepared. We left out of Miami and parking there at the port was $22 per day but we were inside a secured parking deck. The shows on the cruise were great. The performers were talented. We got off the ship in the Bahamas and Coco Cay. I enjoyed the Bahama experience best. Coco Cay was nice but the ocean had too much sea weed floating in it and I didn't like swimming in that. I would rather be in the pool on the ship. The photographers were very friendly and encouraged our group to make lots of pictures. I didn't do any excursions because we just did things on our own to save money.

Great Anniversary Fun!

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 4020
Spacious and clean. Well maintained.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins