• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jun 2018
Cabin: Ocean View
Traveled with children

We wanted a short cruise for my mom and brother. They were first time cruisers. They loved it and the staff was excellent. The dining room experience was very good and all the food was well prepared. We left out of Miami and parking there at the port was $22 per day but we were inside a secured parking deck. The shows on the cruise were great. The performers were talented. We got off the ship in the Bahamas and Coco Cay. I enjoyed the Bahama experience best. Coco Cay was nice but the ocean had too much sea weed floating in it and I didn't like swimming in that. I would rather be in the pool on the ship. The photographers were very friendly and encouraged our group to make lots of pictures. I didn't do any excursions because we just did things on our own to save money.

Ocean View

Cabin 2N

Spacious and clean. Well maintained.

Port Reviews

Miami

Clean and well lit.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

Boats shuttled us back and forth to the ship. Clean but the beach water swimming area had lots of leaves and sea weed.

Find an Enchantment of the Seas Cruise from $382