3. Norwegian Jade
This was my 2nd time on a NCL ship. My first memorable experience with Jewel and impressive service from NCL Sydney office were the reasons for my 2nd time. This particular trip was arranged as all of us had not been to Norway. From the booking to every single arrangement, our NCL consultant, Michelle Farren had been very helpful with her prompt response, despite 17 of us in the group. It was handed over to Hayley, who helped us before we sailed. Awesome service from NCL Sydney office!i never thought would happen to any cruise line due to some past negative experiences. Every day, our cruise ship, Norwegian Jade passed by different mountains. In the early summer, the snow covered mountains and visits to the fairytale lands in Norway warmed my heart during this memorable cruise trip. It's indeed a very beautiful Norwegian Fjords' journey, which all of us had enjoyed very much. We had selected 2 Free at Seas for each cabin. On top of that, we were given the Distinctive Voyages with few more addtional benefits, such as 250 min free wifi, 120 phone call credit that allows us to call any part of the world, another $50 shore credit per port etc. Most of us were busy every day taking part in different shore excursions. Though a few incidents happened on the ship, upon receipt of my comments, its cruuse director & guest services manager had contacted me personally. Service recoveries were offered to my cruise mates and I had received a complimentary wine & chocolates as well. Thanks for the prompt response and I was grateful that my friends were happy before they left the ship. I saw the Carbaret show by the production team onboard and it was really interesting to showcase Broadway musical at the lounge. The Cruise Director and his team had performed a very interesting "Movie Sketch Comedy Show'. Very great teamwork! Among the specialty restaurants, my team mates loved Cagney, Le Bistro, Moderno Churrascaria. Teppanyaki may require some improvements on the skills by the Chef. Grand Pacific, Alizar and Cafe Garden were great! We all love the foods.

Amazing Journey with Jade

Windrosesg’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10550
I had booked BD category with NCL and was given free upgrade to BA category cabin (midship).

The cabin was cozy and nice and it's spacious. I like the idea of 3 compartments within the washroom. In the balcony cabin, we were given the lemon grass body lotion and soap. This was same as when I was on Jewel.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins