• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Ojarm
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin:

I was looking for something special for my 60th birthday and the cruise around the Seychelles was perfect, especially as the dates were a perfect match to the big occasion. Our cabin was compact but spotless and comfortable! The crew were all amazing. Nothing was too much trouble! We were always greeted with a smile and our names, a small touch but shows the attention to detail! Food was fantastic and I am a fussy pescatarian! Each day brought something new and interesting. Lots of wildlife, particularly birds, fish and giant tortoises! Beautiful beaches with some exhilarating landings! I would certainly recommend it as a fabulous way to see these beautiful islands. The small boat, we had only 21 passengers, meant that everyone made friends really quickly and gave the whole experience a really friendly atmosphere! We would definitely consider a Variety cruise again on the strength of our experience!

previous reviewnext review