3. Majesty of the Seas
Had such a great time on my first cruise on the Majesty of the Seas! It had plenty of things going on for myself and my 18 year old daughter. The dining room food was amazing and I loved that we had the same two waiters every night, it made it more personable. We did our own thing in Key West because we had been there several times already. So, we rented scooters and just scooted around the island. In Mexico we did the Xplor shore excursion which was awesome! I will probably never go zip-lining again but my daughter loved it! We went to the evening show every night and we thoroughly enjoyed the dancers and the Majesty of the Seas band was phenomenal. The ship had something for everyone. A lot of the times my daughter was off with her friends so I went to the casino quite a bit and had a lot of fun! The food was absolutely amazing aboard and the drinks were great! Cruisin' Susan our ship's director was amazing and funny!

First Cruise was Awesome!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Gatorchick79