3. Norwegian Spirit
I have always wanted to take a Mediterranean cruise and finally had the opportunity to do so. First time on NCL, and I was very impressed with the services. The Sprit is an older ship, and I thought they did a good job with the remolding. We were a group of 10 and we all enjoyed the food, entertainment and port of calls. Although the freestyle was an adjustment for us, we were able to adjust with ease. Other adjustments we worked with are having to pay for their Specialty dining, which one was a steakhouse, the other served French, and I believe the other was Japanese food. 2 iof the restaurants, which were many favorites, were small and filed up quickly, it was difficult to sit a group, but eventually we were able to work it out. We also discovered that NCL charges for laundry, which is the only way to get your laundry done. I will definitely cruise with NCL again.

1st Cruise on NCL

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by Margo LaTour

Margo LaTour’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 9030
The Spirit is an old ship, and although it was remolded, it still needs more. The balcony deck need to be repainted, along with improvements to shower floor and door to toilet.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins