Have been on this ship before, so tried again. It looked very nice after a supposed refit, some places were looking very tired in the guests quarters. My cabin window ( paid extra for) was filthy and never got cleaned hence not decent views We won't be on it a 3rd time Had to vacate cabin at 8 am for a flight scheduled for 7pm. They wanted £45-£85 for a cabin for 5hrs, although we paid for a full 14 night cruise. I did not pay. We sat around until 4pm waiting to be transferred to airport, we got there and told it was delayed. The ship knew this but still "got rid of us" Our arrival was 7.30pm and we were MADE to do the sea safety training (after travelling all day and hungry). Maritime law states it should be within 24 hours of embarkation.I Emailed P&O during the cruise a week before our disembarkation , about the vacating cabin issue, hoping I could get a resolve, but still I haven't had a reply. The evening shows were very good, but only lasted 45 minutes max, the only thing to do after that was be pestered to buy drinks or go to casino

Nice but poor relations

Large Outside Stateroom with Shower
Cabin LA B219
Adequate. Only one power point. Dirty window
  Oceana Deck Plans

The self service restaurant was not policed regarding hand sanitising, even tho I mentioned this to an officer. People were refilling their water bottle direct from dispenser. We told people we saw doing this to read the sign prohibiting this action due to contamination from bottle top.