3. Majesty of the Seas
+I had never been on a cruise before let alone out of the United States of America. I chose this exciting cruise because of a combined decision among family members. The ship is not even the biggest ship offered, yet is still really large! The state rooms were very clean and the staff members were lovely. Most of my meals were held at the Marketplace. The food had many options- some the same every day but definitely enough variety for me to enjoy the experience and not feel like I am eating the same thing every day. -There were two fires while I was on this ship. One was at 3am. This consisted of staff members and the captain over the loud speaker at 3 o clock in the morning. The way the staff handled the situation was great, however a fire in the incinerator at 3am is not always the best wake up call. The second fire had to do with the A/C units. I don't know how far the A/C outage occurred, but me and my floor did not have air conditioning for a night & half the next day. The last negative I have is that the bathroom toilet in my state room randomly did not have water flowing in it and would refuse to flush. This is gross and not acceptable for obvious reasons.

Fires.

reviewsbylex’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 4N 8554
Had no air conditioning one night. And the toilet randomly did not have water in it/wouldn't flush. It became really gross and definitely avoidable at one point.
Deck 8 Outside Cabins

• City Tour
    This excursion of the city was so beautiful! Cuba was very sunny and humid. We all got a taste of the heat, however most of the tour was inside of the bus with a tour guide native to Cuba talking about the things we were passing. We got to see Ernest Hemminway's mansion in Cuba as well! Plenty of opportunity outside of the bus to enjoy and souvenirs at Cuban markets!
    View All 212 City Tour Reviews
  • Key West
    Me and my family found a jet ski tour that was really fun but happened to take up most of the time we had for the Keys. Would love to see more of Key West!
    View All 1,796 Key West Cruise Port Reviews