3. Norwegian Jewel
This was my first cruise ever so the whole experience I had was new and wonderful. First and foremost, the staff (whether from dining, bar tending, activity directors, cabin stewards etc.) were friendly, helpful and always smiling...and washing your hands, "washy washy"! They were a real pleasure to be around. I loved the activities (trivia, game shows, line dancing, origami) and participated in a fair number of them. There was so much choice in food I always found something I liked (and I'm a picky eater). The offshore excursions were amazing and hey, it's Alaska, the scenery itself was breathtaking. I took in whale watching in Juno, a train along the Chilkoot trail in Skagway, and a rain forest hike in Ketchikan. There were lots of choices. I thought seven days was the perfect amount of time for this cruise and we had great weather in June. I would definitely cruise again and I would definitely try another Norwegian cruise.

Fantastic First Cruise!

Katgroove99’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10072
Just enough space for 2 people. Loved having the balcony. The room was impeccably clean thanks to our cabin steward.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins