3. Norwegian Jade
2 years ago we went all the Family with the Costa and it was very good, but last week I went with the Norwegian Jade from 8th till 17th June Room Cabin 9655 to the Fjords, And I tell you that this was not Good but Super and Excellent and I will not go for another cruise if it's not the Norwegian Jade. The customer care, Food, cleaning is hi-gening ecc ecc are more than the best, I highly recommend this ship, the staff are really caring and excellent people, we use to have lunch and dinner in the Pacific Restaurant and the head waiters Maria Refuela and Dusan Markovik where really excellent in there Job, the food menu changes everyday and believe me this is great food, even in deck 12 we use to go for breakfast. Thank you for a million times for giving us a great holiday. The only suggestions I would like to make (Not Complaining because there is nothing to complain about) is in the Casino, I like to play roulettes just for, to pass the time not lose and not to win a lot this should be at least 1 dollar and you put on the table as much as you want not minimum of 10 dollars, I have spoke to the Manager and he was great. The other thing I like to have a Grappa after dinner, but this was not in the Menu, I even spoke to the beverage manager, I assure you that I am going to suggest to my friends in Malta and relatives in Italy for a great cruise with Norwegian Jade. Thank you Captain and Crew and keep it up.

Some more touches and suggestions for the future

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by farfarle

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Inside

Thank you Captain and Crew and keep it up.
farfarle’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Inside
Cabin ID 9655
Our hoost was excellent sorry forgot his name, Cabin cleaned twice daily very hi-gening clean.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins