3. Adventure of the Seas
Wow! What an amazing holiday! 1st time cruisers -went with another couple of experienced cruisers. From the moment we got on the ship we were "wowed"! The room was clean and comfortable. Our stateroom attendant Anthony was fantastic. Food was good - not great - but good selection. We ate in the dining room everynight as we have no interest in the hussle of the buffet. Our waiter Raphael took great care of us. The entertainment was good. I was disappointed in the shops on the Promenade. I thought there would be more selection. My only complaint (and it is minor one!) was you can't get a good cup of coffee on this ship. We didn't have near enough time to see everything on the ship as we got off at every port. All in all a wonderful experience. Just off the ship for 3 days and already planning for next year!

1st Cruise Amazing Experience