3. Viking Sun
I have always wanted to see the Scandinavian countries. Viking made this possible and it was the most wonderful cruise my wife and I have ever taken! We have taken nine cruises and this was the best!. Viking does it right, great accommodations, great food, great service! Viking is absolutely the best cruise line to sail with! One more thing, the room, the Explorer Suite was a jewel, as good as any hotel suite we have ever stayed in! The food was great, as usual, and the shore excursions were entertaining and educational. Our cabin steward, Adria, was the best ever! He paid close attention to our needs and the cabin was kept spotless. The stops in Copenhagen, Gdansk, Tallin, St. Petersburg, Helsinki and Stockholm were wonderful with St. Petersburg being one of the most enriching and educational stops we have ever made! I highly recommend Viking for anyone wanting to visit these countries. It was truly a great time and educational to boot!

Sailing in Paradise

Viking Sun Cruise Review by moevans

moevans’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Cabin was wonderful! Great room and amenities. We have taken nine cruises and our cabin steward, Adrian, was by far the best we have had!