3. Viking Sea
We've always wanted to cruise the St Lawrence Seaway and visit Montreal (again) and Quebec City. A last minute change to our itinerary included the Gaspe Peninsula - which was lovely. The three days at sea were very peaceful and relaxing, and well-timed. The dining was wonderful - lots of different types of cuisine. The baguettes were fabulous - all the baked items were made with French flour. We enjoyed the specialty dining with amazing five-course service and paired wines (all included). Even in October we were able to enjoy dining in the outdoor dining areas. One of the highlights was afternoon tea in a lovely setting with a string quartet. The executive chef gave us a tour of the kitchens. The entertainment was very professional and enjoyable. I enjoyed meeting the performers at an informal presentation. The service was impeccable, both the room stewards and the dining service. And the cabins all had verandas. I was concerned about being on a ship with 900+ guests, but I was always able to find a quiet space, when I wanted it. There are so many different comfortable areas on the ship. We are looking forward to our next cruise with Viking. Their new ocean-going ships are so beautiful inside and out.

Fabulous ship! Wonderful Cruise!

Viking Sea Cruise Review by safischer2233

safischer2233’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

The cabin was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed our view from the veranda.