3. Norwegian Dawn
I've taken several cruises on different cruise lines. My friend and I did a girls get away to Bermuda from Boston on the Dawn. ( 3 whole days in Bermudas port) I've done the bigger ships and different cruise lines, but I like the Dawn the best. If you want to have a good time but still find time to relax, this is your cruise. The Dawn is just the right size, not too much walking but still enough to do and plenty of eating and drinking venues. We did the spa package, very relaxing. We also had several massage / acupuncture treatments, and I would say none were as good as in the past. We rented scooters in Bermuda for 3 days, and although I've read suggestions that you should reconsider renting... we were so glad we did. It is a bit unnerving driving on the opposite side of the street at first, but you do get used to it. Just be careful and be mindful. Bermuda is pretty easy to find your way around and if you get lost, you're not lost for long. Only 22 miles long and 1 1/2 miles wide, if you need directions or advice, everyone in Bermuda is friendly.

Norwegian Does It Again

jhonikucera’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9676
The cabin was roomy enough and our steward was great. Our bed was a little hard towards the end of the trip, Just getting us ready to go home. We love the towel creations, especially the last night, he made us a monkey hanging from the ceiling.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins