We did the cruise tour. This was the first time I did the cruise tour. The tour was before the cruise. The boarding pass has good information as to how the luggage is going to be handled. Hotel check in at Anchorage was smooth and the agents there was helpful. Check in at Denali was easy. But I found the agents there were very unorganized and most of the time we didn't even know what was going on. We booked excursions both days and there were no agent there to tell us which one is our excursion. We had to look for the buses and at times asked almost every bus driver. On our way to Seward at a buffet lunch, the bus driver never explained what we were supposed to do and we had to just follow other people. Or maybe he did say something but most of the people couldn't even hear him! We were sitting in the middle of the bus! But the scenery was amazing! I am glad we did the tour part! The cruise was very good. The Glacier National Park was just beautiful. Love the photographer took my photo at the deck by the glacier! What a memorable photo! The captain was nice to stay at the Margerie Glacier for a long time so we can see calvings! It was amazing! Our cabin was at the back of deck 4 with amazing balcony with great views! The cabin is a lot more spacious than other balconies. My complain is the server at the buffet. There were couple people looked like they were mad at everyone! When we ordered something, no eye contact, no thank you, not even a word came out of his mouth! His attitude was a little better after a few days! Then the food, both the dinning room and the buffet were just ok. The buffet menu repeated, it was just a 7 day cruise! Excursions were over priced but good. We didn't go to any of the entertainment. We were group of 4 high school friends, reunion! I don't think I want to go to the Noordam again!

Good itinerary but ship was a little disappointed

Noordam Cruise Review by muleung

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

But the scenery was amazing! I am glad we did the tour part!

Excursions were over priced but good.

We didn't go to any of the entertainment.

We were group of 4 high school friends, reunion!

I don't think I want to go to the Noordam again!
muleung’s Full Rating Summary