3. Carnival Elation
We had a wonderful week aboard the Carnival Elation for our honeymoon this past week. Debarkation in San Diego was a breeze, and was on the boat within 15 minutes. Overall, beautiful ship, a bit older, but she was clean from head to toe, and the staff was much more friendly and willing to go the extra mile for any request. The food on carnival i found a bit better then on RCCL, from the Lido deck grill, to the dining room. Our waiter was fantastic, and made sure our meals were perfect, and even brought my wife and I sodas each night. The activities were excellent, bingo was really fun, and the comedian was hilarious.

2 full days in cabo san lucas was really enjoyable, and we didn't have to rush around. The only draw backs from this wonderful cruise was the extremely rough waters we had from cabo to ensenada. the day at sea was more like a day in hell! 45-50 MPH winds, and 25 foot swells, it was the roughest seas the Elation had seen in years. Overall beautiful ship, excellent staff. I am sad to see her move to Mobile, and hope she returns to So Cal soon!

Honeymoon on the Elation, one to remember!!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review by himynameisscott