3. Carnival Vista
Great itinerary, top notch cruise director, all the bells & whistles offered by Carnival. The main dining room service was good but the American Table menu is HORRIBLE. The specialty restaurants were good, but we think Carnival is purposely keeping the MDR food bad to push people to the for fee restaurant choices. The entertainment was excellent...best I've seen on a Carnival ship in a few years. Matt Mitcham is an excellent Cruise Director, with a quick wit and great delivery. Not as much energy as Mike Pack, but a funny guy. The Atrium musicians were perfect, including the string trio and the guitar/vocalist duo. I really don't like what the video "funnel" does to the atrium...I miss the 10 floor glass elevators of the Breeze. Overall, the decor in the Vista was on a par with Breeze...warm and inviting, with a tropical, island theme. We purchased Faster to the Fun and embarkation was the best so far, and self assist was even better. We were off the ship and in our car by 7:30 a.m.

Nice ship but too many unsupervised kids

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by robd216

robd216’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8257
Good cabin, big TV, more than enough storage space.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins