3. Norwegian Jewel
The cruise was great. I was very pleased with the staff and the ship. A couple meals were questionable but wait staff got me out replacements in a matter of seconds. The ship looked great so I do not understand why people complain about the ship. Wife and I used the fitness facility which was one of the better ones that we've used on cruise ships. Overall, a great cruising experience. We paid for a cabin because everyone said you need to get a balcony for Alaska. I do not believe this to be true. I used my balcony maybe twice the whole trip. More often I would simply go to one of the many viewing areas on the ship. I never found them overcrowded in the least. Food was great. Loved the poolside barbque. The steaks and side dishes at the Steakhouse were fantastic. I loved the entertainment but the female comedian left something to be desired.

Great cruise!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by pc_load_letter

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

I loved the entertainment but the female comedian left something to be desired.
pc_load_letter’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10046
The cabin was my one point of contention on the whole cruise. I love the shower door as to help mitigate water getting into the other areas of the bathroom but the door for the toilet is completely unnecessary. The toilet area is already small and you are making it even more so by placing the door\wall in the position that it is in. Please, during the remodel, please remove those doors and angle the toilet out away from the otherside wall. I am not that bid either, 6ft and 215 pounds.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins