3. Norwegian Getaway
I choose this cruise because I have never sailed with Norwegian and wanted to experience the ship. Our room was nice, we had a large balcony but I was a little disappointed that there is no privacy. The embarkation was slow but smooth, getting off at the locations was by far the best I have ever experienced. The food in the restaurants were pretty good, a large variety and you could eat 24/7. The ship did not offer very many activities as others ships do. However they did show a lot of movies. I do not want to go on a more expensive cruise just to watch movies. The drink package was good, you could get a many drinks as you wanted with no cutoff, I was amazed that most people handled that very well. The pool deck is very small, and unless you get to the boat early to get a Vibe Pass, you have to be in the smaller area. They did have a kids pool but that does not stop them from coming over the adult pool. The ship offers many different restaurants to eat from and quite a few that you have to pay additional monies to eat at. Not sure if I will cruise with them again just because the ship was very boring.

NOT ENOUGH ACTIVITIES