3. Viking Vilhjalm
The river cruise that Viking put together could not have been better. Even the weather was perfect. Clear skies and temperatures in the 70’s. From the time we were greeted at the airport until our departure, it was perfect. The wait staff, receptionist, cabin maintenance, food servers and bartenders were always kind and courteous. The food served was delicious and always based upon where we located. Dinner in the Aquavit lounge is a must do. The cabin is small but enough room to store your clothes, shower and sleep. What else do you need. The ship is beautiful, and well maintained. Also we had no feeling of moving on the water, just quiet, smooth and wonderful. Would I go again? In a heartbeat, we are already planning to go in 2020. The shore excursions were great and very informative. The guides used were local and very courteous. Having the headset was great, I didn’t miss a word. My first trip to Europe could not have been better, Thank You Viking.

Unimproveable. Great From Beginning

Viking Vilhjalm Cruise Review by pgriffith22

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

The food served was delicious and always based upon where we located.

My first trip to Europe could not have been better, Thank You Viking.
pgriffith22’s Full Rating Summary