3. Carnival Inspiration
I went on cruise for first time. I found this as an average experience. Ship is little old. Need some renovation. They also need to add more entertainment. Like movie theatre. Some games or more theatre activities. Food and staff were good. I would suggest if they can also give some souvainer for remembreace after cruise specially to small kids. Entertainment . It was boring after 2 days specially there are not much entertainment. I would suggest do not go with high hopes. If you are going only for food then you will not get disappointed. We buy Wi-Fi plan for our phone and it was hardly working very difficult to check social sites. Also there are some hidden cost involved like water and soda are not free. Overall it was fun for 3 days cruise. If you want to have more fun then go with family and friends to have more fun.

Average experience

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by ASH351

Like movie theatre. Some games or more theatre activities.

Food and staff were good.

Entertainment .

It was boring after 2 days specially there are not much entertainment.

ASH351’s Full Rating Summary