I choose to sail with the Hurtigruten MS Lofoten. I want the experience of a small ship with not so many people on board. And since I heard about the Hurtigruten(20 years ago), I am saving to book it. The meals where excellent. Eating the food from the coast of Norway were we were sailing. A lot of fish, what every time was lovely. But for the ones who doesn't like fish, enough other products. Breakfast and lunch was buffet, warm and cold food. The diner had a 4 meals course. I have a food allergy. That was not an problem. By every food on the buffet stood allergy information. And if I want I could ask for some plain food with the buffet. Never needed to. More than enough to eat. By the diner I get sometimes other dishes. The service was very friendly. Always trying to help you with questions or problems. I have seen a lot of ports, sometimes for a few hours, sometimes just 10 minutes. But for me was that not an problem, I have to go back to this lovely citys. I really want to see the northern light. If I choose to book it, I will use the hurtigruten again.

Fabulous

Lofoten Cruise Review by MargreetS

I choose to sail with the Hurtigruten MS Lofoten.

By the diner I get sometimes other dishes.

But for me was that not an problem, I have to go back to this lovely citys.

MargreetS’s Full Rating Summary
Get Hurtigruten Lofoten price drops

A simple cabin with a bed