3. Costa Diadema
This was our 35 th cruise, and our first one in Europe. The ship was beautiful and very clean. However, they served a repetitive, cheap, and limited menu. There were only a few desserts to choose from during dinner, and no coffee served which surprised me even though we bought the beverage package. We had to get coffee at the bar area after dinner. The buffet areas were extremely crowded and a cheap repetitive selection of food. Sit down breakfast was limited and confined to one dining room. In order to eat a nice sit down lunch with a menu you had to pay. When I go on a cruise, I like to sit down elegantly for a breakfast or lunch and be served. My husband and I felt like there was a lack of communication from the captain. On every on of our previous cruises the captain usually gives a daily report from the bridge on weather etc. The entertainment left a lot to be desired. We didn't stay for many of them. After dinner, my husband and I would try to walk on the Promenade deck but couldn't because it was wet due to their early cleaning. Also, there were too many smoking areas on the Promenade Deck so as you walked for exercise you had to breathe in all of that smoke. Finally, we had a room on Deck 9 which was a mistake because the buffet area was above us and we could hear noise all night. After a few nights they finally moved our room to deck 8 which was much better. We will never go on a Costa Cruise again especially in Europe!

The worse cruise we have ever been on

Costa Diadema Cruise Review by Andy94

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Classic Balcony

The entertainment left a lot to be desired. We didn't stay for many of them.

We will never go on a Costa Cruise again especially in Europe!
Andy94’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Diadema price drops

Classic Balcony
Cabin BC 9147
We started out on deck 9 but because of the noise above us in the buffet area , we moved down to deck 8 which was better.
Sara Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins