3. Harmony of the Seas
My husband and myself enjoy cruising. We love the mega ships and we were not going to miss out on the Harmony of the Seas. Our immediate family and friends joined us as we traveled to the Eastern Caribbeans on June 2nd. We arrived in Florida two days earlier to enjoy shopping, exploring the city and to experience the nightlife. We stayed at the Wyndam Palm Aire which was nice. We arrived at the port around 12:30 p.m. We were greeted by porters and others with a smile and very informative. Embarking was smooth and fast and disembarking ran smoothly Our cabin was available upon arrival. We had an accessible oceanview balcony which accommodated my son. His wheelchair could be maneuvered easily in the room.The balcony is a nice size, however, its little tight when the wheelchair is on the balcony too. The cabin steward (Sen ) assigned to our cabin greeted us with a smile and a warm welcome. He explained how the lights worked, questions we had in reference to the room, eateries and the ship in general. There is a variety of restaurants. The Windjammers Market Place is an international restaurant ( buffet style) setup in stations to please just about anyone's taste. The food is OK. I prefer eating in the dining room or the specialty restaurants in the evenings. There are a variety of restaurants from coffee shops to specialty restaurants. We dined at the Sabor (Mexican) and Johnny Rocket (50/60s style hamburger and milkshake joint). In the main dining room the food was good and the waiters (Rainbow & Leo) were great. The aqua show( Fine Line) and the Headliner was very good, Greece and other shows were okay. The parade we looked forward to was disappoiting (Holidays). The parades on the sister ships and the freedom class in the past were beautilful, as if a circus was walking down the promenade. Now it's sales, sales and sales on the promenade. My grandchildren enjoyed the cruise, activities, and the teen's room. In conclusiom, the Harmony of the Seas is a fantastic ship with something to do for everyone. The cabins were spacious. The service was outstanding, the entertainment was nice and the activities my grandchildren loved.

Enjoying the Harmony of the seas with family

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by jonezie824

My grandchildren enjoyed the cruise, activities, and the teen's room.

jonezie824’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 1D 12170
The cabin was nice. The room was well-attended by (Sen Runghen). We had enough room to maneuver his wheelchair in the room. The balcony accommodated two chairs for small table and my son's wheelchair. It was a little tight. It wasn't quite enough closet space for the three of us. The beds were comfortable. The lights in the room were control by leaving your key card in the control box by the door. You can check your account activities, schedules, dining and ......by television.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins