Viking Tor Cruise Review

Viking Tor Cruise Review by jsmixson

• Sail Date: Apr 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

Initially I chose this cruise because of the 2 for 1 deal. But after experiencing Viking, I would choose it even at full price. It was that good. Although, I hope I won't have to. My family and I are already planning the next cruise. Although the next time we will be taking a bigger family group with us. Everything from the fine dining on the ship, to the shore excursions, shopping, sights, sounds, history and the local cuisine as well was almost too much to take in for what seemed like too short of a time. We made new friends, played games on board, and truly wanted for nothing. The ships crew were all very professional and personal at the same time. We had an extra special treat too, it was the 1st voyage for our Captain with his OWN ship. He expertly got us through 26 locks and safely to each destination. If you haven't taken a Viking cruise yet and are reading this review, I hope it truly encourages you to take the plunge. You will NOT be disappointed.

jsmixson's Full Rating Summary

French Balcony
Cabin D 204

The cabin was actually roomier that I expected. Everything was clean and the staff were Johnny on the spot with any requests. I'm especially appreciative of Alex. He did a wonderful job.

jsmixson