3. Harmony of the Seas
For such a big ship, it never felt crowded. Everything, from the delicious food, to the stupendous entertainment (don’t miss the Fine Line at the Aqua Theater and the late night Comedy show), the cleanliness and the superb service, we felt our week was simply magical. The kids (16,15 & 13) told us it was the best week of their lives! They made so many new friends, and were never bored because there were so many activities to choose from. My husband and I had the deluxe beverage package, and thought it was absolutely worth it, down to the last penny! My parents had a fabulous time playing in the casino, and let’s not forget about Bingo! Our cabin (Ocean balcony) was perfect, and even though we didn’t have connecting rooms, our cabin steward was able to open the balconies, and because we had three cabins, ended up with one quite spacious one, just fantastic! We loved the Harmony of the Seas so much, we’re already planning our next cruise on her.

A Magical Experience!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by theridgebacks.gg

theridgebacks.gg’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 9608, 9610
Our cabins were right in the middle of the ship, and it made it easier for us to get around. Always clean, spacious enough with plenty of storage, the shower was fantastic! The view from the ninth floor is just breathtaking and our room attendant was able to get the divisions off the three balconies and we ended up with one large one.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins