• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Puerto  Rico
Puerto Rico
Note on Chair
Dive In Theater

This cruise was a Christmas gift from my parents for my family and my sister's family. There were 11 of us ages 10-72. We have all cruised many times before, and have been on most all of the major cruise lines, including Disney.

My mom choose this ship because it was new and leaving out of NYC, something none of us had done before. We all enjoyed having some sightseeing time in the city the day before the cruise started.

We all arrived at the Manhattan Cruise port via Uber from our different hotels. (My parents arrived a bit earlier than we did and when Carnival noted my dad was walking with a cane and having a bit of trouble they got him a wheelchair and they put them in the Zone 1 Boarding group. This was a huge help and they were on the ship eating lunch by 11:30.)

Balcony

Cabin 8G

Great Room and the perfect Location on the Ship!!!

This cabin was great for 4 people. The location however was what made it so great. We were just one deck below Lido and a few above the rest of the ships activities. At times we used the elevators but for much of the time we were able to use the steps. Going back and forth from the outside decks to the cabin was especially easy during the day from this location.

Port Reviews

Amber Cove (Puerto Plata)

We did 27 Waterfalls