3. Viking Magni
We had never gone to this part of Europe and we love sailing with Viking. Everything about the whole trip was fantastic, We got upgraded to a suite which was a very nice surprise. Everyone on the cruise was in the same mindset,,,out to have a wonderful time. The food was fantastic and the service was beyond compare. I have some health issues and did not feel like going to dinner a couple of times. When our waiter found out he insisted on bringing me a tray so I would not go hungry. The excursions are always top notch but sometimes a bit much for someone with disabilities. The entertainment was especially nice on this cruise, a duo that was very talented. If you have never cruised with Viking this is a trip you should take. It is not for children or people that need casinos, bright lights and lots of shipboard activity. If yo want to enjoy the scenery at a slower pace and learn something about what you are seeing in luxury, this is the line for you.

Fun on the Magni