3. Carnival Dream
This was my wife's favorite ship and we chose it to be the vessel that transported her remains for her burial at sea. Carnival handled the event for the family very respectfully and privately so we could say or goodbyes. Myself and 8 additional family members made the trip to say goodbye. We honored her by participating in the activities she liked - trivia, shows, relaxing and reading, MDR, steakhouse, Alchemy Bar, Guy's Burgers and of course soft serve ice cream. This was my 6th time traveling on the Dream and I would cruise on her anytime. The officers and crew made this voyage very memorable. I special shout out to Tijana Cavic Guest Services Manager and Anka & Cesar Mixologists at the Alchemy Bar for making the trip very memorable and for taking very good care of us during our time of grieving and remembrance. Many of our party are Platinum or Diamond so Embarkation and Disembarkation was no problem for us and went very smoothly.

Memorial Cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by mcrocket

Myself and 8 additional family members made the trip to say goodbye.

This was my 6th time traveling on the Dream and I would cruise on her anytime.

The officers and crew made this voyage very memorable.

mcrocket’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7279
Cabin had plenty of room we slept three adults comfortably, good sized balcony, double basin sink, separate makeup area, lots of storage space and a jetted tub.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins