3. Harmony of the Seas
We selected this cruise for a family member's 80th birthday and 22 of us attended. We had problems with room reservations (which were never corrected), food quality in the formal dining room and service has declined and willingness to help by onboard shopping staff is very low to poor - in my opinion. Our food service in the formal dining room (American Icon Grill) was very slow and the food quality was below-average most nights and food temperature was barely warm most nights. My table utensils were sometimes dirty or improperly washed. After dinner coffee was cold. I purchased $10k of jewelry in the port of Cozumel late in the day, and you may know that Mexico refunds about 9% of your purchase price - if you file the proper forms in port. Since we were shopping near the end of the day in port, we were not able to get to the Mexico office in port where you file the refund forms - as that small office was already closed. The Royal Caribbean shopping assistant (young lady with blonde hair) just happened to be in the same jewelry store as us, and she assured us that she could help us kick start the necessary forms the very next day onboard the ship. When I met with her the next day onboard the ship, she quickly told me she could not help me, and that I needed to start the process using a mexican website on my own and then she walkd away. That's fine, but don't tell me the opposite the day before. Also, there are very few water fountains, but plenty of bars where they will sell you bottled water. We have sailed about thirty times and this last cruise with Royal Caribbean reinforced that we probably will select Carnival cruise lines for the next several family cruises.

Very nice ship. Food quality has gone down. Onboard assistance has gone down.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by JKronenberger

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View with Large Balcony
Cabin 1C 9588
Room steward service was OK except for one item. My wife asked for ice to be in the room daily and sometimes we got it and sometimes not. Also, sometimes the ice was already melted and not replaced when we wanted to use it later in the day. On other cruiselines the ice was replaced twice per day, so it was always available for us.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins