• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Ebonnie01
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jun 2018
Cabin: Interior

We choose this cruise, because of the affordable price, the various ports and the overall convenience. The dining options were very diverse, even for two of the pickiest eaters I know. The ship runs like a well oiled machine, from the time you get on, until the moment you disembark...Enchantment of the Seas is non-stop action. My kids loved the night club, the 70's show and the line dancing. My husband and parents loved the evening entertainment. I loved all of the above, plus the Rum Punch and Pina Colada's. Our fine dining waiter Ecko was amazing, he remembered everyone's name and added a personal touch to our cruise. The head waiter called us by name every time he saw us, be it breakfast in the morning or dinner at night. The staff made the cruise enjoyable. Everyone was very accommodating and they went above and beyond to make sure that we were satisfied. I am so glad we choose Enchantment of the Seas to celebrate my daughters graduation from high school. #class2018

Interior

Cabin 4V

The cabin was nice, the bed was a little hard, but we were able to move about freely and maximized our space.

1 Helpful Vote