3. Harmony of the Seas
I'm a loyal RC cruiser and they didn't disappoint me with Harmony of the Seas. The service was impeccable and the food was delicious. The ship was a little crowded and it's hard to get into shows without reservations, so that was a little disappointing. We were in a OV balcony stateroom and the room was clean and comfortable. I like that they have added foot stools to the balcony chairs. It made napping on the balcony more enjoyable. Our stateroom attendant Ernesto was great and very attentive to our needs. The service we received in the main dining room was the best. Judy and Valancy were awesome and made our dining experience pleasurable. I do have to mention that I was a little disappointed at the activities that were provided during the daytime and felt that there could have been better choices. Overall, Harmony is a great ship and I will probably cruise on it again, pending itinerary.

Wonderful Time on Harmony

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by cljones

cljones’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 11304
Clean and comfortable stateroom and wonderful room attendant. I so enjoyed the foot stool on the balcony...great addition.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins