We were very excited to go on our first cruise, since lots of our friends cruise all the time and recommend them. I'm not sure if we just picked the wrong trip but its really not my thing. The Ventura is very big and busy. The 2 worst things were: 1. The meals - mass catered low quality food, even if you opt for a restaurant rather than a buffet 2. The tender transfers. We waited upwards of 90 mins to leave the ship to go to Guernsey and probably 45 mins in a queue to re-board. Just awful! Everyone was moaning. Our cabin was pleasant enough. We got upgraded to one on C deck which had a big balcony, but we couldn't use it on the 2nd day because it rained. I thought the entertainment would be better, but it was a load of tribute acts which my husband called "Butlins at sea". Overall a bit disappointed and don't think I would cruise again anytime soon.

First and last cruise

Ventura Cruise Review by CorranG

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Europe

The Ventura is very big and busy. The 2 worst things were:

Overall a bit disappointed and don't think I would cruise again anytime soon.
CorranG’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Ventura price drops

Cabin C429
Lovely big balcony, better than my friend son D deck that had a suite.
Room itself was pleasant enough.
  Ventura Deck Plans