3. Celebrity Summit
Check in was fairly efficient. Size of room smaller than some other inside staterooms of other cruise lines. Cable TV and movie selection very limited. Shockingly no electric outlets at or near nightstands. Since I require had to power my CPAP machine Attendant had to string a large and unsightly extension cord all the way across the room. Huge water bottles to sell occupy too much space and our room had no table which we requested from the attendant. Robes in the room and the spa were way too small. Took 2 days to find one that fit. Takes forever to get hot water in the stateroom bathroom. Lots of wasted water. Canyon Ranch spa on this ship inferior to the Cunard line. Therapy pool smaller and open to everyone so water wasn’t clean. The only advertised excursions we wanted were inexplicably cancelled. Food and beverage service was hit and miss. First lunch at sea in the main dining room was a disaster. Guests waited in line over 30 minutes just to be seated and service and food quality was atrocious. Staff were working hard but it was clearly understaffed. Lunch on day 2 much improved and dinner service was fine. I bought the premium beverage package and wine choices too limited and quality not what was promised. While in port the main dining room was closed for lunch and all guests were forced to eat at the very crowded cafeteria for three days. Very disappointing. Also the only internet service offered was continuous which means guests are forced to spend a minimum $29 per hour even if you only need to log on for a few minutes. Worst plan of any cruise I’ve seen so I eschewed internet service completely.

Disappointing especially food and beverage and internet

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Jerrymccathern