3. Allure of the Seas
Crew overall was not friendly and had multiple rude comments from crew. Room attendant was great her amen was Yvette! Bar staff on board should be completely revamped aside from a select few! The cruise was very indirect and overall not consumer friendly! Staff had no sense of urgency to tend to customers and if your taking children under 12 I would strongly recommend not going on this ship. My kids did not have anything to do as planned activities are ran by other customers on the ship not by any member of the staff although they are scheduled, it's a teenage and kid free for all so it resulted in my 9 year old being left out until I intervened! I've been on Carnival multiple times and never experienced anything like this cruise! I will not be cruising Royal again! I apologize to the few staff that were great!

Gambino Family

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Wreckless22!

Wreckless22!’s Full Rating Summary