3. Adventure of the Seas
Getting on and off the ship was fairly quick. The lines moved along well. The ship was very similar was in good shape. Our room was small but adequate. I didn't have a hair dryer in my room and it took 24 hours for one to show up. Luckily I have short hair so it wasn't a major thing for me. The dining staff was great. The menu didn't seem as exciting as my previous cruises but the food was good. The illusionist and his wife were one of the best shows I've seen on a cruise. Enjoyed the Kennedy Space Center tour and CoCo Cay. Not impressed with Nassau. We took the Essential Nassau tour and it was mostly a big sales pitch for different places on the island. We also did the All Access Tour which was interesting. Our tour guide was great. The post cruise tour of Manhattan was OK.

Another enjoyable cruise

travelgal23’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 6343
Cabin was much like the one we had on the Navigator. Small but adequate.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins