3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
I have just celebrated my Birthday on this lovely ship via Las Vegas, NYC and then cruising back to Southampton. I must admit that after reading some reviews I was beginning to worry about our trip but I cannot fault the Liner. We were on Deck 6 and although the balcony was sheltered you do not stay out there for long as the wind is so fierce-we did wonder about the previous comments as a balcony is nice to sit on but most days it was too windy. The crossing was smooth as it is June so that was very pleasing. The Liner is great and there is so much to do with some very good speakers. We wondered what we would do at sea for 7 days but the time goes so quickly as you enjoy the surroundings and great Dining-so sad that our voyage is over' Thank you Cunard !!!

Amazing Voyage

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by Lady Kinally

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Balcony, sheltered

The crossing was smooth as it is June so that was very pleasing.

The Liner is great and there is so much to do with some very good speakers.

Thank you Cunard !!!
Lady Kinally’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Balcony, sheltered
Cabin BY 6130
Lovely although bathroom a bit dated.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins