3. Grandeur of the Seas
We were very interested in the itinerary of this sailing and it didn’t disappoint. We had a grande two bedroom suite which was very nice. The concierge, Francs, was wonderful to us. The ship is older, with some rust here and there, but the ports of call and fantastic staff make up for it. Ports of call included Boston, Portland, Bar Harbor, St. John, New Brunswick and Halifax, Nova Scotia. We also visited Lexington, Comcord, Acadia National Park, Kennebunk and Kennebunkport along with Peggy’s Cove. The Citadel in Halifax is very impressive. My son also enjoyed himself on the tours and the ship. On our days at sea, he told me he needed a rest! Our staff was very attentive especially our wait staff. We were honored to have dinner with the Captain and the staff on that evening were superb. Overall, a great cruise experience that I would recommend to others.

Great Trip

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by SkipperFamily

Overall, a great cruise experience that I would recommend to others.
SkipperFamily’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 2 Bedrooms
Cabin GT 8018
Lots of space. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, three closets, living room and balcony. I had to use the internet to hold a four hour meeting via Skype and it worked perfectly from the cabin. We were extremely comfortable.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins