3. Marella Dream
I have always enjoyed Thomsons cruises and wanted to have a Wedding Blessingfor my 15th annivesary onboard. This was an ideal opportunity to see if Marella cruises were as good as Thomsons. Pleased to say every bit as good. Yes she is an old ship but so much nicer than the floating resorts of other cruise lines. A lovely ship with a wrap round promenade deck, two good sized pools and great restaurants. Excellent food choices, varied menus and great service. I had booked three cabins, one outside plus, one single and one disabled. A minor problem in the cabin was resolved immediately. All cabins were spotless, mine had a bath with two powerful showers over. There was plenty of wardrobe space and tea and coffee facilities in the cabin. A stable ship, I never felt any movement even in rough weather. Captain Richard, Juliana and Lara helped to.make my Blessing very special and I was treated as a VIP all week. Staff in all areas very helpful and polite. The entertainment team work very hard, the CanCan was superb However, I wish the singers would not shout. They wear head mike so don't need to shout. I loved my holiday.

Love was in the air

Marella Dream Cruise Review by Booboobunniekins

Booboobunniekins’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

Spacious cabin, loads of wardrobe space, good sized bathroom . Veery quiet cabin and I couldn't feel any ship movement.
  Marella Dream Deck Plans