3. Grandeur of the Seas
Always dreamed of going to New England... Loved all the ports... Boston was a bit hectic but ok. We loved all the others. Five ports total. Lots to see and a relaxing boat to go back to. The service was beyond excellent. The dinning room staff was unbelievable! So much fun and laughter all through dinner. "Happy People" was our greeting and theme. Everything was perfect. The atmosphere of the ship was calm and relaxing. Everyone was so nice we made many friends. Apparently there are many people who have sailed this ship multiple times. One woman had been on the ship for 9 months. People love this ship and call it their at sea family. We went to two shows both comedians and very entertaining. The best entertainment was Alex in the Scooner Bar. She played piano and sang. She was wonderful and very funny the way she conversed between songs. We spent 4 nights being entertained by her. Loved her. I could have stayed aboard for at least another month. My dream trip, best ever. I actually have a piece of luggage that is currently missing. Someone took it by mistake. Apparently their bag is just like it and they were in a hurry. It is currently in Jacksonville Florida and I am in Ohio. Slightly frustrating, however the cruise line is working with me and it is being shipped. Funny thing is even with that.....BEST TRIP EVER!

Best Trip Ever

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by ckall65

ckall65’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V 8053
The cabin was small... but I slept there, and it worked! The interior of the cabin did need updating, However, its an older ship and all other aspects of the trip far outweighed the age of the ship.
The cabin was on constant clean. Michael cleaned it twice a day or more. It was crazy how every time we left the cabin was cleaned. Amazing!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins