3. Adventure of the Seas
Our third cruise, first with RCCL. Cabin was good, staff wonderful. Food and entertainment were generally great. The perfect day at Coco Cay was not so perfect with a large brawl erupting. As a VIP at several gambling resorts, I was appaulled at the treatment at Casino Royal. You needed a gas mask to get through the stench of cigarette smoke. Bartenders ignored you generally when trying to get a drink. Crap table crew was the worst. I generally wager $400 - $500 a night on craps. After night 2, I never went back. Rude and even nasty table crews. If anyone you know has a gambling problem send them to Casino Royale for a cure. Your time will be better spent at the Imperial Lounge or the Duck and Dog, Jomit is a really great server and all the bar staff rock.I think the "formal night" concept is so yesterday. On formal nights the dining room is half empty.

Avoid Coco Cay and Casino Royale at all costs