3. Navigator of the Seas
The cruise was good, as was the food and entertainment. Cruise ship staff were excellent. If I have a criticism it would be the distance the ship was docked from the the town/city we were visiting, also the length of time we were allowed to spend on shore at some ports of call was not enough. Food/Dining Cabin Entertainment we all excellent I would go again, but would necessarily go shore at all locations. Tallinn and Saint Petersburg were the highlights of the cruise and would highly recommend visiting them. I did the one and a half day St Petersburg trip. This was very good, but don't expect to see everything, at the places you will be visiting as the museum's and the crowds, are huge. This makes it difficult to get around. Also the is very little time for shopping. Except for one place they take you to, which, is quite expressive.

Baltic cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by jan180l

The cruise was good, as was the food and entertainment.

Cruise ship staff were excellent.

Food/Dining

Entertainment we all excellent

I would go again, but would necessarily go shore at all locations.

jan180l’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Cabin was kept clean and tidy. No complaints cabin staff were great
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans