3. Adventure of the Seas
We chose this cruise because it left out of New Jersey and wanted to spend a few nights in New York City before we embarked. Cruise ship was very clean and updated. Staff was fabulous and everyone was extremely friendly. My 8 year old son loved the kids program. The food wasn’t as good as I remembered Royal Caribbean’s in the past cruises. I think a lot of that is geared towards people purchasing the specialty dining. They do charge for room service now and that is a little disappointing. The windjammer had the same stuff almost every night and there didn’t seem to be a huge variety. The entertainment was pretty good, the ice show is a most!!! The singing and dancing shows were mediocre. Overall we had a great time, I would recommend this cruise for families. The staff seemed to be overly helpful and would go out of their way to make you feel welcomed.

Family cruise

Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 3V 8223
Cabin was small but had plenty of space and drawers for clothes
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins