Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review
1,922 Reviews

Another very good experience with Celebrity

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by tenniselbow

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: the Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 2

I have travelled previously with Celebrity and other cruise lines, This was my 13th cruise. and find Celebrity the best at this price point. Last year my friend and I travelled to South America on another cruise line ( Celebrity were not doing that route when we were able to travel) This year, we decided we wanted to see the north and liked the itinerery. We were in concierge class and our 'butler' Hector was very attentive. Ship's cleanliness always impresses me as does the staff in all locations. I am finding the entertainment is improving over the years, however, i also find the nightly selections in the dining room are shrinking. This may be due to the fact it was a shorter itinerary. I was disappointed at the wine selection included in the classic beverage package. On previous cruises there was a better and higher level of wine offered. Guess they are trying to encourage us cruisers to move up to premium. We met some wonderful people on the Eclipse. The tour guide on The Golden Circle tour together with the driver were excellent. They were very knowledgeable and answered any and all questions in a friendly, professional manner.

Would I travel again with Celebrity....absolutely!

tenniselbow's Full Rating Summary

Concierge Class 2
Cabin C2 1664

Always spotless Excellent service from Hector

Lerwick (Shetland Islands)

Private excursion with local driver at pier. Excellent!

tenniselbow