3. Adventure of the Seas
Our group of fifteen agreed this was the best time to cruise. The service in restaurants and cabin attendance was excellent. Our two waiters were really impressive handling our group of fifteen. 7 nights of 15 people ordering approx. seven dishes each (apps, entrees, desserts) and not one mistake. No trays were used either. These guys worked hard and they were friendly and polite. Our waiter Ida played guitar and sang very well. All food & entertainment was very good. Great to see live musicians all over the ship and playing during shows. I've been on cruises with all pre-recorded music and I did not enjoy it. Comedians were great but shows were limited. Other cruise lines in the past had comedy every night. The day spent at CocoCay was a washout. This should have been the highlight instead it was the lowlight of the cruise. With low tide ALL day, the water was 1-2 feet deep for a very, very long way. BBQ food was great. I understand the weather cannot be controlled BUT around mid-day it rained HARD and there was no escape. Where's the shelter? Everyone including their belongings was soaked. People in wheelchairs, elderly people, etc..all were getting slammed with heavy rain and no where to turn - very surprising. If you had no $30 umbrella, you were out of luck. We made our way to the tender carrying soaked towels & bags and were back on the ship by 1:30pm. For the whole duration of the cruise, there was ONE ice cream machine open from mid-morning until evening. Sometimes it took 20 minutes or more to get an ice cream cone. The second machine worked on the 2nd or 3rd day briefly and then went out of service for the rest of the cruise. I've been on other cruise lines where there were two machines going 24x7. I happen to love ice cream but dreaded to wait on the long line almost every time. Beanbag tournaments were very limited. Only two beanbag appearances in seven days? Sports court was great. Basketball & dodgeball were fun. Gym, sauna & steam room were great. One night during a show in the Lyric Theater, we sat near a blown speaker in the theater and the high volume rattling was driving me crazy. I told the cruise director the next day. Ice Spectacular was great. Skaters & music incl. Beatles were very good. Overall, we had a fun time but there were some minor disappointments along the way..

Pretty Good Cruise

jnocella123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 8N 8302
Cabin & bathroom were clean. Bed was comfortable. Balcony was nice. TV channels were limited.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins