3. Norwegian Escape
Taste - main dining area day 2: My scrambled eggs and cheese were cold and they forgot my toast. Oddly they brought a gravy boat of shredded cheese rather than cooking it in my scrambled eggs. Manager, Moises, sent some wine and sweet treats to our room to apologize. Very classy and we appreciated it. Spa Zero spa shoes Zero lockers Zero access to thermal spa during appt Coed relaxation rooms There was some sort of detox seminar/tours to sell a service which is fine except that they hold it in the the relaxation room which isnt very relaxing for those of us trying to relax. Services were nice but overpriced for lack of additional amenities (like Thermal Spa usage with appt) Lots of upselling after appt with prices excessive for products. Amazon is much better for products over ship pricing. Sky bar has most of the late night activities but it's in n the middle of the casino so the smoke made me leave immediately. Most of the staff seemed very confused when asking where something was on the ship. So much so that after asking 3 people for directions where the sky lounge was, we never located it and missed the singles meet and greet. Not enough chairs on the ship so you have to wake up at the crack of dawn to claim your chairs. Vibe only allows for 100 people and though it has nice chairs, it only has a hot tub and no pool. All in all I'd rank the trip 4/5. Btw, our steward was Harvey and he was amazing.

Hit & Miss

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by aricas

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Family Mini-Suite with Balcony

Spa

Zero spa shoes

Zero lockers

Zero access to thermal spa during appt

Coed relaxation rooms

All in all I'd rank the trip 4/5.

Btw, our steward was Harvey and he was amazing.
aricas’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Family Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M4 9228
Room smelled of mold upon arrival. They tended to the issue quickly. Harvey was great to us our entire trip.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins